Weather & Rescheduling Events
- In the case of foul weather, the captain will alert the client within five days of the trip.
- If the client wants to reschedule within that five days, they can reschedule to a later available date.
- If rescheduling is difficult, the client will be given a three-day option, allowing a window of three days prior to the scheduled trip for good weather. If the captain deems it unsafe to be on the water, the option to reschedule will be available. Priority is given to package clients.
- Rescheduling for weekends is difficult, but the captain can work with you. Most rescheduling will be made for week days.
- Lodging can be refunded within the five-day grace period, but not within the three-day grace period.
- The same rules apply for emergency events.